- 97% increase in net income
- 31% increase in non-interest income
- Allowance for loan losses as a percent of CommerceWest Bank loans was 3.04%.
- A fortress balance sheet, with a tier 1 leverage ratio of 13.08% and total risk based capital ratio of 22.49%
- Nonaccrual loans as a percent of total assets are 0.57% down from 3.43% or 83% year over year
- Nonperforming assets as a percent of total assets are 1.55% down from 4.11% or 62% year over year
- Strong liquidity with $130 million in cash and liquid investment securities
- 3rd quarter write down of OREOs from bank acquisition of $515,000
CommerceWest Bank Reports 3Q 2011 Earnings, 31% Increase In Non-Interest Income, And A 90% Decrease In Nonperforming Assets
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.