- 97% increase in net income
- 31% increase in non-interest income
- Allowance for loan losses as a percent of CommerceWest Bank loans was 3.04%.
- A fortress balance sheet, with a tier 1 leverage ratio of 13.08% and total risk based capital ratio of 22.49%
- Nonaccrual loans as a percent of total assets are 0.57% down from 3.43% or 83% year over year
- Nonperforming assets as a percent of total assets are 1.55% down from 4.11% or 62% year over year
- Strong liquidity with $130 million in cash and liquid investment securities
- 3rd quarter write down of OREOs from bank acquisition of $515,000
CommerceWest Bank Reports 3Q 2011 Earnings, 31% Increase In Non-Interest Income, And A 90% Decrease In Nonperforming Assets
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.