CHARLOTTE, N.C., Nov. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- FairPoint Communications, Inc. (NasdaqCM: FRP), a leading communications provider, today announced it will present at the Wells Fargo Securities 2011 Technology, Media & Telecom Conference at the New York Palace Hotel on Wednesday, Nov. 9, 2011, at 2:40 p.m. EST. Representing FairPoint will be Paul Sunu, CEO, and Ajay Sabherwal, CFO.
About FairPoint Communications, Inc.
FairPoint Communications, Inc., (NasdaqCM: FRP) is a leading communications provider of high-speed Internet access, local and long-distance phone, television and other broadband services to customers in communities across 18 states. Through its fast, reliable network, FairPoint delivers affordable data and voice networking communications solutions to residential, business and wholesale customers. FairPoint delivers VantagePoint(SM) services through its resilient IP-based network in northern New England. This state-of-the-art network provides Ethernet connections that support applications like video conferencing, e-learning and other broadband based applications. Additional information about FairPoint products and services is available at
SOURCE FairPoint Communications, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV