YONKERS, N.Y., Nov. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Hudson Valley Holding Corp. (NYSE: HVB), parent of Hudson Valley Bank, announced plans to participate at the Sandler O'Neill & Partners, L.P. - East Coast Financial Services Conference November 10, 2011, as detailed below. Hudson Valley's President and Chief Executive Officer, James J. Landy and the Company's Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Stephen R. Brown will be presenting at the conference.
Sandler O'Neill & Partners - East Coast Financial Services Conference Thursday, November 10 at Turnberry Isle Miami, Aventura, Florida Management will present at 1:00 PM (ET).
The presentation will be broadcast live, by webcast through the Company's web-site at www.hudsonvalleybank.com, or by audio conference at 1-877-253-8059 Passcode: 1079263715#.
About Hudson Valley H o lding Corp. Hudson Valley Holding Corp. headquartered in Yonkers, NY, is the parent company of Hudson Valley Bank (" Hudson Valley"). Hudson Valley Bank is a Westchester based Bank with more than $2.9 billion in assets, serving the metropolitan area with 35 branches located in Westchester, Rockland, the Bronx, Manhattan and Brooklyn in New York and Fairfield County and New Haven County, in Connecticut. Hudson Valley specializes in providing a full range of financial services to businesses, professional services firms, not-for-profit organizations and individuals; and provides investment management services through a subsidiary, A. R. Schmeidler & Co., Inc. Hudson Valley Holding Corp.'s common stock is traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol "HVB" and is included in the Russell 3000® Index. Additional information on Hudson Valley Bank can be obtained on their web-site at www.hudsonvalleybank.com .SOURCE Hudson Valley Holding Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV