NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
BankAtlantic Bancorp Inc. rose 111.0 percent to $5.00.
ITT Corp. rose 24.3 percent to $18.80.
Jaguar Mining Inc. rose 11.5 percent to $5.80.Forest Oil Corp. rose 10.3 percent to $12.86. Bridgepoint Education Inc. rose 6.1 percent to $22.99. Overseas Shipholding Group rose 4.6 percent to $13.05. IDT Corp. rose 4.3 percent to $12.00. PartnerRe Ltd. rose 4.3 percent to $64.92. RTI International Metals Inc. rose 4.1 percent to $27.46. HFF Inc. rose 3.6 percent to $11.40.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV