RTI International Metals Inc. (RTI): Today's Featured Industrial Winner
RTI International Metals Inc (RTI) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 3.9%. By the end of trading, RTI International Metals Inc rose $1.07 (4%) to $27.46 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.2 million shares of RTI International Metals Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 636,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $24.85-$28.23 after having opened the day at $26.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.39. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Highpower International Inc (HPJ), up 35.9%, China BAK Battery Inc (CBAK), up 18.5%, Wowjoint Holdings (BWOW), up 11.9%, and Hydrogenics Corporation (HYGS), up 6.2%. RTI International Metals, Inc. produces and supplies titanium mill products in the United States and internationally. The company operates in three segments: The Titanium Group, The Fabrication Group, and The Distribution Group. RTI International Metals Inc has a market cap of $868.6 million and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are down 2.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates RTI International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income, poor profit margins and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full RTI International Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV