Allied Building Products Corp., a division of Oldcastle, Inc. (NYSE: CRH) announced that it has completed its acquisition of Pacific Source a privately held building materials distributor based out of Snohomish, WA, servicing Hawaii.
Pacific Source was founded in 1992 by five owners¸ Kim Halverson, Rob Bruce, Carol Kinison, Mark Mason, and Doug Martin whose combined goal was to become the best supplier of building materials to general contractors in Hawaii. “We are excited to be a part of the Allied Team and are confident that the Hawaii community will be better served as a result of the acquisition” Mason stated.
With branch operations on the Big Island of Hawaii, Kauai and Maui, Pacific Source is dedicated to providing homeowners in Hawaii with all of the building materials needed to complete a project.
For a list of locations, please visit the Pacific Source website at www.pacsource.comAbout Allied Allied Building Products Corp. is a wholesale distributor of exterior and interior building materials with $1.7 billion in annual revenues. Allied services professional contractors in 29 states with residential and commercial roofing, waterproofing, siding, windows, drywall, acoustical, metal framing and solar products along with all related accessories. Allied is a division of Oldcastle, Inc., the North American holding company for CRH plc (NYSE: CRH). For more information about Allied Building Products, visit http://www.alliedbuilding.com/.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV