Transcat, Inc. (Nasdaq: TRNS) (“Transcat” or the “Company”), a leading distributor of professional grade handheld test and measurement instruments and accredited provider of calibration, repair and other measurement services, announced today that Lee D. Rudow has been named Chief Operating Officer effective November 14, 2011.
Charles P. Hadeed, President and CEO of Transcat commented, “Lee brings a tremendous amount of leadership and industry experience to Transcat that is relevant for both our product and calibration services segments. He is a talented executive with a superb record of accomplishment; and he shares Transcat’s vision and strategic direction to be a North American leader of calibration services and source for quality, name-brand electronic test and measurement equipment. He understands and embraces our commitment to outstanding customer service and quality.
Given Lee’s experience and his interest in joining the Transcat team, this was an opportune time for us to separate out the role of COO. We believe this is a critical step in ensuring our infrastructure and service levels are well maintained as we continue to grow both organically and through acquisitions.”
Mr. Rudow has over 25 years of experience in the calibration services and electronic test and measurement industry having held a variety of leadership positions at other leading companies in the electronics equipment and services industry. He was most recently Executive Vice President of Sales and Operations for Simco Electronics. Prior to that, he was President and Chief Executive Officer of Davis Calibration,Inc. and served as President of its related business and predecessor, Davis Inotek Corp. and Davis Instruments Corp., respectively. Mr. Rudow earned his BA degree in Business Administration from Loyola University.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV