STAMFORD, Conn., Nov. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Cenveo, Inc. (NYSE: CVO) announced today that it will host a conference call at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, November 10th, to discuss the company's third quarter results. A live webcast of the call will be accessible on Cenveo's website: www.cenveo.com.
Also, effective October 28, 2011, the company amended its Senior Secured Credit Facility to allow for the repurchase of up to $30 million of bonds at its current leverage levels. The company intends to opportunistically repurchase its bonds in the open market.
Cenveo (NYSE: CVO), headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, is a leading global provider of print and related resources, offering world-class solutions in the areas of envelopes , custom labels , specialty packaging , commercial print , publisher solutions and business documents . The company provides a one-stop offering through services ranging from design and content management to fulfillment and distribution. With approximately 10,000 employees worldwide, we pride ourselves on delivering quality solutions and service every day for our customers. For more information please visit us at www.cenveo.com .Inquiries from analysts and investors should be directed to Robert G. Burton, Jr. at (203) 595-3005. SOURCE Cenveo, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV