- Wells Fargo Securities Technology, Media & Telecom Conference in New York on Nov. 8 at 9:05 a.m. Eastern. Mary N. Dillon, U.S. Cellular president and CEO; Steven T. Campbell, U.S. Cellular executive vice president-finance and CFO; and Jane W. McCahon, TDS vice present of corporate relations, will present.
- J.P. Morgan SMid Cap Conference in New York on Dec. 1 at 11:45 a.m. Eastern. Kenneth R. Meyers, TDS Executive Vice President and CFO, and Jane W. McCahon, TDS vice president of corporate relations, will present.
- UBS 39th Annual Global Media and Communications Conference in New York on Dec. 5 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern. LeRoy T. Carlson, Jr., TDS president and CEO; Kenneth R. Meyers, TDS Executive Vice President and CFO; and Jane W. McCahon, TDS vice president of corporate relations, will present.
TDS And U.S. Cellular To Present At Upcoming Conferences
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.