CHICAGO, Nov. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. (NYSE: TDS; TDS.S) and United States Cellular Corporation (NYSE: USM) will present at the following upcoming conferences:
- Wells Fargo Securities Technology, Media & Telecom Conference in New York on Nov. 8 at 9:05 a.m. Eastern. Mary N. Dillon, U.S. Cellular president and CEO; Steven T. Campbell, U.S. Cellular executive vice president-finance and CFO; and Jane W. McCahon, TDS vice present of corporate relations, will present.
- J.P. Morgan SMid Cap Conference in New York on Dec. 1 at 11:45 a.m. Eastern. Kenneth R. Meyers, TDS Executive Vice President and CFO, and Jane W. McCahon, TDS vice president of corporate relations, will present.
- UBS 39th Annual Global Media and Communications Conference in New York on Dec. 5 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern. LeRoy T. Carlson, Jr., TDS president and CEO; Kenneth R. Meyers, TDS Executive Vice President and CFO; and Jane W. McCahon, TDS vice president of corporate relations, will present.
The presentations will be webcast both live and on demand. To listen to the webcast, please visit the Company Presentation pages of http://www.teldta.com/ or http://www.uscellular.com/ at least 15 minutes before the beginning of the scheduled presentation.
Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. (TDS), a Fortune 500® company, provides wireless, local and long-distance telephone, and broadband services to approximately 7.1 million customers in 36 states through its business units, U.S. Cellular (wireless) and TDS Telecom (wireline). Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Chicago, TDS employed 12,300 people as of June 30, 2011.About U.S. Cellular United States Cellular Corporation, the nation's sixth-largest wireless carrier, provides a comprehensive range of wireless products and services, excellent customer support, and a high-quality network to approximately six million customers in 26 states. The Chicago-based company employed approximately 9,000 people as of June 30, 2011. At the end of the second quarter, Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. owned 84 percent of U.S. Cellular. SOURCE Telephone and Data Systems, Inc.; United States Cellular Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV