Courier Corporation (Nasdaq: CRRC) today announced that it plans to host a fourth quarter and year end fiscal 2011 conference call on Tuesday, November 15, 2011, at 2:30 p.m. ET. A news release with the company’s fourth quarter and year-end fiscal 2011 financial results will be issued on Tuesday morning, November 15, 2011 prior to the call.
Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer James F. Conway III, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Robert P. Story, Jr., and Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Peter Folger will lead the call.
The call will be available via telephone at 866-543-6408 (passcode: 22352506) and accessible via webcast on Courier Corporation’s investor relations home page, at www.courier.com. Recorded replays of the conference call will be available on Courier’s web site and by telephone at 888-286-8010 (passcode: 96454624), beginning at 5:30 p.m. ET that day through November 22, 2011.
About Courier CorporationCourier Corporation publishes, prints and sells books. Headquartered in North Chelmsford, Mass., Courier has two lines of business: full-service book manufacturing and specialty publishing. For more information, visit www.courier.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV