NTELOS Stock Hits New 52-Week High (NTLS)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- NTELOS Holdings (Nasdaq:NTLS) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $24.93, above its previous 52-week high of $21.31 with 33,684 shares traded as of 1:21 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 174,000 shares over the past 30 days. NTELOS has a market cap of $794.5 million and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are down 0.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. NTELOS Holdings Corp. provides wireless and wireline communications products and services to businesses, telecommunications carriers, and residential customers primarily in Virginia, West Virginia, western Maryland, and central and western Pennsylvania. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.7, above the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio of 18.5 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your NTLS trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV