Lions Gate Entertainment
Lions Gate Entertainment (LGF) is a global entertainment company with a diversified presence in motion picture production and distribution, television programming and syndication, home entertainment, family entertainment, digital distribution and new channel platforms. This stock is trading flat at $8.19 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week high of $8.28 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $7.99-$8.2852-Week Range: $5.47-$8.28 Volume: 297,800 Three-Month Average Volume: 645,809 Lions Gate Entertainment has a market cap of $1.12 billion and an enterprise value of $1.78 billion. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 49.7 and a forward price-to-earnings of 24. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 126.8%, and for next year it's pegged at 209.10%. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for LGF is low at just 2.8%. From a technical standpoint, this stock recently triggered a big breakout after it traded above some past overhead resistance at around $7.58 to $7.84 a share. This stock could easily be setting up to trend significantly higher now that those past resistance levels have been taken out. The next significant resistance on the stock won't come into play until around $10.50 and the all-time high is around $12 a share. Lions Gate is one of Carl Icahn's top holdings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV