interClick (ICLK) is an audience intelligence and targeting company, developing and executing data-driven campaign strategies for digital agencies and marketers. This stock is trading up 21% at $8.95 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week high of $8.99 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $8.90-$8.9952-Week Range: $4.51-$8.99 Volume: 20 million Three-Month Average Volume: 204,617 interClick has a market cap of $221.43 million and an enterprise value of $176.18 million. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 50.59 and a forward price-to-earnings of 25.59. Their estimated growth rate for this year is 62.5%, and for next year it's pegged at 34.6%. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for CLICK is 6.9%. Yahoo! (YHOO) announced today that it will pay $270 million, or $9 a share, for interClick as it tries to revive its ailing online advertising business. What investors can learn from this deal is that interClick was already trending strong before the deal with the stock trading very close to its previous 52-week high.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV