Multimedia Games (MGAM), together with its subsidiaries, engages in the development and supply of comprehensive systems, content, electronic games and player terminals for the casino, charity, international bingo and video lottery markets in the U.S. and internationally. This stock is trading up 1.3% to $6.70 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week high of $6.80 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $6.33-$6.8052-Week Range: $3.87-$6.80 Volume: 147,292 Three-Month Average Volume: 165,368 Multimedia Games has a market cap of $177.43 million and an enterprise value of $170.66 million. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 13.42 and a forward price-to-earnings of 35.11. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 137.9%, and for next year it's pegged at 72.7%. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for Multimedia Games stands at 4.9%. From a technical standpoint, this stock is breaking out today above some past overhead resistance at around $6.47 a share. The next significantly overhead resistance for this stock won't come into play until $8 to $10 a share. That said, the stock is approaching a very overbought condition since its current relative strength index reading is 77. Just because it's overbought that doesn't mean it can't go higher, but it does raise the risk of buying at current levels. The trend is strong here, but it might be a smart idea to buy shares off the next big pullback. As of the most recently reported period, Multimedia Games was a holding in the portfolio of Seth Klarman's Baupost Group.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV