NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- There seems to be an inflation in epic mistakes going on in the world of technology companies these days. Some infamous prominent examples include:
(NFLX) doubling its price out of the blue, changing its DVD-only business name to Qwikster, and then
2. HP (HPQ) buying Palm, then killing it; HP contemplating divesting PC business, then reversing.3. Facebook's many "opt out" privacy snafus over the last two to three years. 4. Research In Motion (RIMM) launching PlayBook tablet without native PIM apps, such as email. 5. Google (GOOG) launching Buzz more than a year ago, generating privacy nightmare. The latest inexplicable way to reduce the consumer experience comes from Google. Recently, Google has refreshed the looks of many of its cloud services, such as Docs. The latest one to be refreshed is Reader, the RSS service that is so popular and easy to use for people. It enables you to quickly email an article to one or several friends if you should happen to see something interesting.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV