Toyota Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (TM)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Toyota Motor (NYSE:TM) hit a new 52-week low Tuesday as it is currently trading at $65.28, below its previous 52-week low of $65.30 with 413,562 shares traded as of 1 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 595,800 shares over the past 30 days. Toyota has a market cap of $120.1 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. Shares are down 15.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Toyota Motor Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, assembly, and sale of passenger cars, minivans, and commercial vehicles. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.2, below the average automotive industry P/E ratio of 42.7 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your TM trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV