Peachpit has made an amazing transformation over the past 25 years–from a publisher of print books founded by a computer book author at his kitchen table, to a global learning company offering a broad range of digital instructional tools for students, enthusiasts, and creative professionals of all types and learning styles.
To kick off our 25 th anniversary, Peachpit Publisher Nancy Aldrich-Ruenzel invites you to view an entertaining new video that illustrates the remarkable ways that technology has shaped our lives, just as Peachpit has shaped technology.
And to celebrate our unique past and look to the future, Peachpit will offer 25 days of digital discounts—with daily deals on digital products including videos and ebooks—beginning November 1.
“Peachpit and our authors haven’t just written about the latest technology developments, we’ve become a part of them,” said Aldrich-Ruenzel. “We’ve learned so much about user experience design not only from our authors’ works, but from our own work developing new forms of enhanced ebooks, apps, videos, and educational tools. And this summer, we launched what I believe is our most innovative tool yet. It’s called MyGraphicsLab, and it was created specifically for design students and their instructors, based on their unique set of needs. Regardless of how fast things are changing, though, our goal at Peachpit stays the same: Create inspirational instruction that is convenient and accessible, anytime, anywhere—whether you’re in a bookstore, an app store, or on the Internet.”Our History In 1986, with the Internet largely unknown, and Apple and Microsoft still in their infancy, Peachpit was founded by co-authors Ted Nace and Michael Gardner for readers looking for a fun and friendly learning experience, and for other authors who wanted more creative control over the look and feel of their books. That ethos continues at Peachpit today.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV