Macy's (M) will open four hours earlier on Black Friday.
The department store said 810 of its locations will open at midnight the day after Thanksgiving. Twenty stores won't take part in the early opening in places where state or local laws prevent the midnight frenzy.
"This year, in response to our customers' eagerness to shop early for great deals, Macy's stores across the country will open for the first time at midnight following Thanksgiving, giving customers the opportunity to get a head start on our extraordinary Black Friday deals," CEO Terry Lundgren said in a statement.Macy's also provided a sneak peek into some of its Black Friday deals, including 50% off Sharper Image docking stations for Apple's iPhone and iPod and an exclusive Justin Bieber limited edition fragrance scent.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV