Kohl's (KSS) is opening its doors at midnight on Black Friday.
"The state of the economy will definitely affect how consumers plan and shop this holiday," said CEO Kevin Mansell. "We understand they feel pressure to find the best gifts at an incredible value, and that's what we will deliver. From opening our stores at 12 a.m. the day after Thanksgiving -- our earliest opening ever -- to offering deeper savings opportunities throughout the holidays, we are making shopping easy and even more convenient this holiday season."
The mid-priced department store plans to remain open for 24 hours the day after Thanksgiving.Online shoppers can also start making purchases with early bird specials on Thanksgiving Day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV