Best Buy (KSS) will open its doors at midnight for the first time on Nov. 25.
"At Best Buy, we`re focused on creating an unparalleled shopping experience for our customers," said Barry Judge, executive vice president and chief marketing officer. "Black Friday is just the beginning. This commitment will come to life throughout the holiday season in a variety of offers and initiatives that give customers great values and the most convenient ways to shop for everyone on their list."
In more than 20 key markets, the retailer also will host a major cinematic event at its stores at 9 p.m. local time, details of which will be announced in coming days.Best Buy Mobile stores also will be open earlier the day after Thanksgiving. Aside from an early opening on Black Friday, Best Buy is also offering free shipping on orders now until Dec. 27. And like Wal-Mart and Target, the electronics retailer will match prices on any identical item from competitors between Nov. 13 through Dec. 24.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV