Department store Bon-Ton (BONT) will open on midnight on Black Friday for the first time ever.
On Nov. 25, the retailer will offer more than 500 door busters as well as other discounts from midnight until 1 p.m., or until supplies last. Stores will remain open until 10 p.m.
"We are very excited about giving our customers an early start on one of their favorite shopping days and believe they will appreciate the exceptional value of our door busters and special offers," CEO Bud Bergren said. "Our customers can maximize their holiday budget with our value-priced gifts, all offering the quality, fashion and styling shoppers have come to expect from Bon-Ton. The decision to open at midnight was based on our customers' feedback -- they wanted the convenience of shopping earlier. We believe this will enhance our customers' over-all shopping experience."On Thanksgiving Day, Bon-Ton will also offer promotions online starting at 6 a.m.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV