WARREN, Ohio, Nov. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Stoneridge, Inc. (NYSE: SRI) today announced that John C. Corey, President and Chief Executive Officer, and George Strickler, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the Gabelli Automotive Aftermarket Symposium with a Company presentation at 10:30 AM Pacific Time on Wednesday, November 2, 2011, at the Bellagio, located at Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV. The presentation materials will be posted to the Company's website on Wednesday, November 2, 2011 in the "Investor and Media/Fact Sheet" section of the Company's website ( www.stoneridge.com).
About Stoneridge, Inc.
Stoneridge, Inc., headquartered in Warren, Ohio, is a global designer and manufacturer of highly engineered electrical and electronic components, modules and systems principally for the commercial vehicle, automotive and agricultural and off-highway vehicle markets. Additional information about Stoneridge, Inc. can be found at www.stoneridge.com.
SOURCE Stoneridge, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV