NEW YORK, Nov. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- New York & Company, Inc. (NYSE: NWY) NY&C is excited to announce its first-ever Holiday Facebook Sweepstakes starting Tuesday, November 1 through Wednesday, November 16, 2011.
Promoted through email, in store signage, Facebook and Twitter, the grand prize will be a trip for two to the NYC! This prize includes round-trip airfare for two, 3 days/2 nights at the elegant "the New York Palace" hotel, tickets to the world-famous Rockettes®, tickets to the Broadway smash Wicked®, and a Gift Card of $500 to explore the City. In addition, the winner will be treated to a special personal shopping day with one of our head designers. $50 Gift Cards will also be awarded to 10 runners up.
NY&C is thrilled to be able to bring the NY experience to the lucky Facebook winner and make her NYC dreams come true. New York & Company hopes that the Facebook grand prize winner will agree that "There's no place like New York for the holidays...and there's nothing like the holidays in New York."
ABOUT NEW YORK & COMPANY, INC.New York & Company, Inc. is a leading specialty retailer of women's fashion apparel and accessories, and the modern wear-to-work destination for women, providing perfectly fitting pants and NY Style that is feminine, polished, on-trend and versatile—all, at an amazing value. The Company's proprietary branded New York & Company (TM) merchandise is sold exclusively through its national network of retail stores and E-commerce store at www.nyandcompany.com The Company currently operates over 550 stores in 43 states. Additionally, certain product, press release and SEC filing information concerning the Company are available at the Company's website: www.nyandcompany.com. Contact Information:Director of Public Relations Marielle Gelber212-884-2706 Mgelber@nyandcompany.com SOURCE New York & Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV