Biotech Calendar: Key Dates for November
BOSTON, Mass. (TheStreet) -- A calendar of important, potentially stock-moving biotech events for November:
Dendreon (DNDN) third-quarter earnings. Will Provenge sales recover?
North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference: Vertex Pharmaceuticals (VRTX) presenting Kalydeco data.
American Association for the Study of Liver Disease (AASLD) annual meeting. Key presentations of hepatitis C drug data from Pharmasset (VRUS), Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Merck (MRK), Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) and others.
American College of Rheumatology (ACR) annual meeting. Nov. 7
Roche (RHHBY) analyst/investor meeting.
American Society of Hematology (ASH) annual meeting research abstracts released: Ariad Pharmaceuticals (ARIA), Celgene (CELG), YM BioSciences (YMI). Nov. 10
Merck analyst/investor meeting. Nov. 11
FDA approval decision for Alimera Sciences (ALIM) and pSivida's (PSDV) Iluvien for diabetic macular edema. Nov. 12-16
American Heart Association Scientific Sessions: Aastrom Biosciences (ASTM), Amarin (AMRN).
AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics. Nov. 13
FDA approval decision for IntelGenx's (IGXT.OB) CPI-300 anti-depressant. Nov. 16
FDA advisory panel convened to review Salix Pharmaceuticals' (SLXP) Xifaxan for irritable bowel syndrome with diarrhea. Nov. 18
FDA approval decision for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals' (REGN) Eyelea for age-related macular degeneration. Nov. 27
FDA approval decision for Transcept Pharmaceuticals' (TSPT) Intermezzo sleeping pill. --Written by Adam Feuerstein in Boston.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Adam Feuerstein. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/adamfeuerstein. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV