St. Joe Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (JOE)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- St. Joe Corporation (NYSE:JOE) hit a new 52-week low Tuesday as it is currently trading at $13.86, below its previous 52-week low of $14.25 with 62,263 shares traded as of 9:35 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 593,100 shares over the past 30 days. St. Joe has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are down 34.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. The St. Joe Company, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a real estate development company in Florida. The company operates in four segments: Residential Real Estate, Commercial Real Estate, Rural Land Sales, and Forestry.
- Practice your JOE trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV