First Potomac Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (FPO)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for First Potomac Realty (NYSE:FPO) is tomorrow, November 2, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 20 cents per share. At a price of $13.94 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 5.5%. The average volume for First Potomac has been 302,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. First Potomac has a market cap of $721.8 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are down 15.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. First Potomac Realty Trust, a real estate investment trust (REIT), engages in the ownership, development, redevelopment, and operation of industrial properties and business parks in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, and other markets in Maryland and Virginia.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV