Richardson Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (RELL)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Richardson Electronics (Nasdaq:RELL) is tomorrow, November 2, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 5 cents per share. At a price of $12.45 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.5%. The average volume for Richardson has been 102,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Richardson has a market cap of $186.3 million and is part of the services sector and wholesale industry. Shares are up 11.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Richardson Electronics, Ltd. engages in the provision of engineered solutions; and distribution of electronic components to the electron device and display systems markets. The company has a P/E ratio of 94.6, above the average wholesale industry P/E ratio of 3.3 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV