NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Reinsurance Group of America Inc (NYSE:RGA) is tomorrow, November 2, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 18 cents per share. At a price of $49.85 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.3%. The average volume for Reinsurance Group of America has been 659,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Reinsurance Group of America has a market cap of $3.8 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. Shares are down 2.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated, an insurance holding company, engages in individual and group life, annuity, asset-intensive, critical illness, and financial reinsurance in the United States, Canada, Europe, South Africa, and the Asia Pacific. The company has a P/E ratio of 6.3, above the average insurance industry P/E ratio of six and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about RGA
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV