NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for PAA Natural Gas Storage (NYSE:PNG) is tomorrow, November 2, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 36 cents per share. At a price of $18.36 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 7.7%. The average volume for PAA Natural Gas has been 135,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. PAA Natural Gas has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the utilities sector and utilities industry. Shares are down 24.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. PAA Natural Gas Storage, L.P., through its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, development, operation, and commercial management of natural gas storage facilities. As of May 4, 2011, it owned and operated three natural gas storage facilities in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Michigan. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.6, above the average utilities industry P/E ratio of 24.1 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about PNG
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV