eMagin Corporation (NYSE Amex: EMAN), the leader in the development, design and manufacture of Active Matrix OLED microdisplays for high resolution imaging products, announced today that Andrew G. Sculley, President & CEO, and Paul C. Campbell, Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at TechAmerica’s 2011 Classic Conference on Tuesday, November 8, at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, California. A webcast of the investor presentation will be available following the conference via eMagin’s website at ir.emagin.com.
Management’s presentation will highlight the Company’s technology, products, markets and growth strategy.
The Classic serves as a financial catalyst for growth and innovation, enabling today’s leading tech companies to tap into capital, bolster investor interest, and strengthen shareholder value by bringing together growing public technology companies and technology focused investors. For more information on The Classic, please visit www.techamerica.org/classic.
About eMagin CorporationA leader in OLED microdisplay technology and personal display systems, eMagin integrates high-resolution OLED microdisplays with magnifying optics to deliver virtual images comparable or superior to large-screen computer and television displays in portable, low-power, lightweight personal displays. eMagin microdisplays provide near-eye imagery in a variety of products from military, industrial, medical and consumer OEMs. The Company's own Z800 3DVisor provides 3D stereovision and headtracking for PC gaming, training and simulation, immersion therapy, and other applications. More information about eMagin is available at www.emagin.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV