Parametric Technology Corporation Stock Upgraded (PMTC)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 1.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 27.3%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Although PMTC's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.24 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average.
- PARAMETRIC TECHNOLOGY CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, PARAMETRIC TECHNOLOGY CORP increased its bottom line by earning $0.71 versus $0.21 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.49 versus $0.71).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income increased by 384.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$13.22 million to $37.62 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.