- Consolidated revenue for the quarter increased 128% to $30.3 million compared to the third quarter 2010 revenue of $13.29;
- Consolidated revenue for the first nine months of 2011 was $78.4 million, an 85% increase over the first nine months of 2010;
- Quarterly gross profit increased 148% to $2.03 million relative to Q3 2010;
- Gross profit for the first nine months of the year increased 146% relative to the same period in 2010 to $6.77 million;
- Net income improved to $1.03 million for the quarter representing a 393% increase compared to the third quarter of 2010;
- Net income for the first nine months of 2011 improved to $3.64 million, which represents a 378% increase over the first nine months of 2010;
- Earnings per fully diluted share increased to $0.06, compared with $0.02 per fully diluted share in the third quarter of 2010;
- Earnings per fully diluted share for the first nine months of the year was $0.25 compared to $0.06 per fully diluted share in the first nine months of 2010;
- Overall quarterly sales volumes increased 36% compared to Q3 2010, while volumes for the first nine months of 2011 increased 21% relative to the same period last year.
Vertex Energy, Inc. Reports Record Quarterly Revenue, Increased Net Income, And Gross Profit For The Third Quarter Of 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.