- Earnings per share of $0.20, an increase of 53.8% compared to $0.13 per share for the third quarter of 2010;
- Net interest income of $3.8 million increased 14.5% compared to the prior year quarter;
- Net interest margin improved by 30 basis points compared to the prior year quarter;
- Return on average equity was 7.57%, an increase of 224 basis points compared to the prior year quarter;
- The Bank’s nonperforming loans to total loans ratio of 0.89% remains significantly below industry averages;
- Total assets of $493.8 million, a 3.1% increase since December 31, 2010; and
- Return on average assets of 0.95%, an increase of 28 basis points compared to third quarter 2010.
Lake Shore Bancorp, Inc. Announces Increased Earnings For Third Quarter And Nine Months Ended September 30, 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.