Crocs Inc (CROX) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.5%. By the end of trading, Crocs Inc rose 43 cents (2.5%) to $17.67 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.3 million shares of Crocs Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $16.86-$18.06 after having opened the day at $17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.24. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Exceed Company (EDS), up 12.2%, Ocean Bio-Chem Inc (OBCI), up 9.2%, Standard Register Company (SR), up 7.9%, and Zuoan Fashion (ZA), up 7.6%. Crocs, Inc. and its subsidiaries engage in the design, development, manufacture, marketing, and distribution of footwear, apparel, and accessories for men, women, and children. The company primarily offers casual and athletic shoes, and shoe charms. Crocs Inc has a market cap of $1.5 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.9, equal to the average consumer non-durables industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 0.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Crocs as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, attractive valuation levels and solid stock price performance. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook.
- You can view the full Crocs Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CROX
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV