- Total assets of $102.0 million at September 30, 2011, a 10.6 percent decrease over $114.0 million at December 31, 2010.
- Net loans of $75.1 million at September 30, 2011, a decrease of 22.2 percent from December 31, 2010 total of $96.5 million.
- Non-performing assets of $2.4 million, or 2.4% of total assets at September 30, 2011, versus $1.9 million, or 1.64% of total assets at December 31, 2010.
- Allowance for loan losses of $2.8 million or 3.5 percent of gross loans at September 30, 2011, and up from $2.2 million or 2.2 percent of gross loans at December 31, 2010.
- Total deposits at September 30, 2011 were $76.6 million, a decrease of 11.0 percent from the $86.0 million at December 31, 2010.
- Third-quarter 2011 operating revenue decreased 15.8 percent to $1,405,000 from $1,668,000 for the same period in 2010.
- Provision for loan losses for the three-months ended September 30, 2011, was $30,000 compared to $246,000 for the same period of 2010, a decrease of 88%.
- Operating net profit of $233,000 for the third-quarter of 2011 or $0.08 per basic share compared to a net loss of $417,000 or $0.14 per basic share for the same period in 2010.
- Year-to-date operating net loss of $637,000, or $0.22 per basic share for the nine-month period ending September 30, 2011, compared to a net loss of $2,019,000, or $0.70 per basic share for the same period in 2010.
- Provision for loan losses for the nine-months of 2011 was $1,533,000 versus $941,000 for the same period of 2010, an increase of 63%. The Bank’s allowance for loan losses as a percent of total loans was 3.54%, as compared to 2.10% at September 30, 2010, an increase of 69%.
Americas United Bank Reports $233,000 Profit In The Third Quarter Of 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.