First Trust Advisors L.P. (“FTA”) announced today that Energy Income and Growth Fund (NYSE Amex: FEN) intends to host a conference call with Energy Income Partners, LLC (“EIP”), the Fund’s investment sub-advisor, on Monday, November 14, 2011 at 4:15 P.M. Eastern Time . The purpose of the call is to hear the Fund’s portfolio management team provide an update for the Fund.
- Dial-in Number: (866) 865-6631; International (706) 679-1727; and Passcode # 20365419. Please call 10 to 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the teleconference.
- Telephone Replay: (800) 585-8367; International (404) 537-3406; and Passcode # 20365419. The replay will be available after the call until 11:59 P.M. Eastern Time on Wednesday, December 14, 2011.
FTA has served as the Fund’s investment advisor since the Fund’s inception. FTA, along with its affiliate First Trust Portfolios L.P., are privately-held companies which provide a variety of investment services, including asset management, financial advisory services, and competitive municipal underwritings, with collective assets under management or supervision of over $43 billion as of September 30, 2011 through unit investment trusts, exchange-traded funds, closed-end funds, mutual funds and separate managed accounts.
EIP serves as the Fund’s investment sub-advisor and provides advisory services to a number of investment companies and partnerships for the purpose of investing in MLPs and other energy infrastructure securities. EIP is one of the early investment advisors specializing in this area. As of September 30, 2011, EIP managed or supervised approximately $1.2 billion in client assets.
If you have questions about the Fund that you would like answered on the call, please email your questions to
firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to FEN by Thursday, November 10, 2011, 6:00 P.M. Eastern Time. The Fund’s daily closing price and net asset value per share as well as other information can be found at
www.ftportfolios.com or by calling (800) 988-5891.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV