First Trust Energy Infrastructure Fund (the "Fund") (NYSE: FIF) has declared the Fund’s initial regularly scheduled monthly common share distributions for December, January and February each in the amount of $0.1085 per share.
|Expected Ex-dividend Date:||12/01/11||
The monthly distribution information for the Fund appears below.
First Trust Energy Infrastructure Fund (FIF):
|Distribution per share:||$0.1085|
|Distribution Rate based on the October 28, 2011 NAV of $21.25:||6.13%|
|Distribution Rate based on the October 28, 2011 closing market price of $20.00:||6.51%|
It is anticipated that, due to the tax treatment of cash distributions made by master limited partnerships (“MLPs”) in which the Fund invests, a portion of distributions the Fund makes to Common Shareholders may consist of a tax-deferred return of capital. The final determination of the source and tax status of all distributions will be made after the end of the calendar year in which the distributions occur.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV