Cognex Corporation (NASDAQ: CGNX) announced today that Richard A. Morin, Executive Vice President and CFO of Cognex, will discuss the company’s performance and future prospects at two upcoming conferences:
- The Piper Jaffray Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference, at The Westin New York at Times Square in New York, NY. Mr. Morin’s presentation will be on Tuesday, November 8, 2011, beginning at 9:30 a.m. eastern time.
- The Robert W. Baird 2011 Industrial Conference, at the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago, IL. Mr. Morin’s presentation will be on Wednesday, November 9, 2011, beginning at 2:55 p.m. eastern time.
Internet users can listen to a real-time audio broadcast of each presentation or an archived replay on Cognex’s website at http://www.cognex.com/Investor.
About Cognex Corporation
Cognex Corporation designs, develops, manufactures and markets a range
of products that incorporate sophisticated machine vision technology
that gives them the ability to “see.” Cognex products include barcode
readers, machine vision sensors and machine vision systems that are used
in factories, warehouses and distribution centers around the world to
guide, gauge, inspect, identify and assure the quality of items during
the manufacturing and distribution process. Cognex is the world's leader
in the machine vision industry, having shipped more than 700,000
vision-based products, representing over $3 billion in cumulative
revenue, since the company's founding in 1981. Headquartered in Natick,
Massachusetts, USA, Cognex has regional offices and distributors located
throughout North America, Japan, Europe, Asia and Latin America. For
details visit Cognex online at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV