Adapt to Conditions and Win the Race
Key elements to winning the competitive race:
1. Have a plan and be prepared to adapt and change it as new information comes available.
2. Look at the long-term goal and set interim targets for getting there.
3. Make sure you have sufficient fuel (money) to keep you in the race.
4. Know when to race hard and when to conserve your resources.
5. Winning is a function of time and money -- a continuous trade-off between them.
6. Team, team, team -- it matters who is on your team and how well they do their jobs.
7. Become No. 1 by setting a goal and making consistent strategic and tactical decisions with that goal in mind.
>To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV