NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Black Friday ads haven't leaked yet, but we've talked to deal hunters to discover what items are likely to be heavily discounted this Thanksgiving weekend.
There's been conflicting data out there that Black Friday may not offer the best deals of the season, but expert bargain hunters dispelled these nay-sayers.
"There are great deals every day of the holiday season, but Black Friday and Cyber Monday are legitimately the best days to shop," said Brad Wilson, online shopping expert and professional bargain hunter, who runs the sites Bradsdeals.com and BlackFriday2011.com.
In fact, Jon Vincent, who runs the deal site BlackFriday.info, said prices are typically always higher after Black Friday. "There are not many pre-Christmas door busters."One good piece of advice when shopping Black Friday weekend -- look for bundle deals, said Brent Shelton, of deal site FatWallet.com. "If you need a printer, wait for the laptop/printer bundles, it will save a lot of money." To prepare your gift-giving list, here's a look at some of the door-busters you may find if you put down the fork and get out there early the day after Thanksgiving.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV