MUSCATINE, Iowa, Oct. 31, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI) announces that Kurt Tjaden, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the Robert W. Baird & Co. 2011 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2011. The presentation is scheduled for approximately 11:50 a.m. Central. The materials will be posted on the Corporation's website, www.hnicorp.com.
HNI Corporation is a NYSE traded company (ticker symbol: HNI) providing products and solutions for the home and workplace environments. HNI Corporation is the second largest office furniture manufacturer in the world and is also the nation's leading manufacturer and marketer of gas- and wood-burning fireplaces. The Corporation's strong brands, including HON®, Allsteel®, Gunlocke®, Paoli®, Maxon®, Lamex®, HBF® , Heatilator®, Heat & Glo®, Quadra-Fire® and Harman Stove™ have leading positions in their markets. HNI Corporation is committed to maintaining its long-standing corporate values of integrity, financial soundness and a culture of service and responsiveness. More information can be found on the Corporation's website at www.hnicorp.com.
For Information Contact: Derek P. Schmidt, Treasurer and Vice President, Corporate Finance (563) 272-7344 Kurt A. Tjaden, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (563) 272-7400
SOURCE HNI Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV