S&P Capital IQ Picks Tiffany & Co. Focus Stock Of The Week
NEW YORK, Oct. 31, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF: $79) has been picked by S&P Capital IQ as its Focus Stock of the Week. TIF carries S&P Capital IQ's highest investment recommendation of 5-STARS, or Strong Buy.
"Economic growth remains tepid, but with the return of the luxury shopper in the U.S. and many overseas markets, Tiffany & Co. reported 20% growth in worldwide same-store sales on a constant-currency basis in the first half of fiscal year 2012," said Jason Asaeda, Retail Equity Analyst at S&P Capital IQ. "We also believe the company is benefiting from increased consumer demand for brands with established reputations for quality, style and value."
To view a video of Mr. Asaeda discussing TIF paste the following link into your browser.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV