All You Ever Wanted to Know About Groupon
BOSTON (TheStreet) -- Groupon's highly anticipated initial public offering goes live Thursday after buzz and hype turned to criticism and hating of the "group coupon" company. That hasn't been helpful. Given that it's a fast-growth company, Groupon could deliver outsized returns for investors willing to take some chances.
So here's a breakdown of Groupon, by the numbers.
30 million: Amount of shares Groupon is selling to the public.
632.4 million: The amount of Groupon's outstanding shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV