Open Text (OTEX) is engaged in providing enterprise content management software solutions. Open Text builds software that combines collaboration and process optimization. The stock is trading up 1.27% at $61.66 in recent trading.
Volume: 312,006Average Volume: 359,594 Volume % Change: 53% From a technical standpoint, this stock is bouncing with high volume today right off its 200-day moving average of $58.71 a share. The stock has also triggered a major breakout now that shares are clearing some past overhead resistance at around $59.72 a share. Traders should now watch for a sustained move and close above $59.72 to trigger that this stock wants to go much higher. The next resistance levels for OTEX won't come into play until around $68 to $70 a share, so today's move could be trigger a much large run in the near-term. Open Text is one of TheStreet Ratings' top-rated Internet stocks. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV