- Consolidated profit after tax of the Bank increased by 47% to Rs 3,658 crore (US$ 747 million) for the six months ended September 30, 2011 (H1-2012) from Rs 2,486 crore (US$ 508 million) for the six months ended September 30, 2010 (H1-2011).
- Standalone profit after tax increased 25% to Rs 2,835 crore (US$ 579 million) for H1-2012 from Rs 2,262 crore (US$ 462 million) for H1-2011.
- Standalone profit after tax increased 22% to Rs 1,503 crore (US$ 307 million) for Q2-2012 from Rs 1,236 crore (US$ 252 million) for Q2-2011.
- Net interest income increased 14% to Rs 2,506 crore (US$ 512 million) in Q2-2012 from Rs 2,204 crore (US$ 450 million) in Q2-2011.
- Fee income increased 7% to Rs 1,700 crore (US$ 347 million) in Q2-2012 from Rs 1,590 crore (US$ 325 million) in Q2-2011.
- Provisions decreased 50% to Rs 319 crore (US$ 65 million) in Q2-2012 from Rs 641 crore (US$ 131 million) in Q2-2011.
ICICI Bank Announces Performance Review – Quarter Ended September 30, 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.