- Consolidated profit after tax of the Bank increased by 47% to Rs 3,658 crore (US$ 747 million) for the six months ended September 30, 2011 (H1-2012) from Rs 2,486 crore (US$ 508 million) for the six months ended September 30, 2010 (H1-2011).
- Standalone profit after tax increased 25% to Rs 2,835 crore (US$ 579 million) for H1-2012 from Rs 2,262 crore (US$ 462 million) for H1-2011.
- Standalone profit after tax increased 22% to Rs 1,503 crore (US$ 307 million) for Q2-2012 from Rs 1,236 crore (US$ 252 million) for Q2-2011.
- Net interest income increased 14% to Rs 2,506 crore (US$ 512 million) in Q2-2012 from Rs 2,204 crore (US$ 450 million) in Q2-2011.
- Fee income increased 7% to Rs 1,700 crore (US$ 347 million) in Q2-2012 from Rs 1,590 crore (US$ 325 million) in Q2-2011.
- Provisions decreased 50% to Rs 319 crore (US$ 65 million) in Q2-2012 from Rs 641 crore (US$ 131 million) in Q2-2011.
ICICI Bank Announces Performance Review – Quarter Ended September 30, 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.