10 Best-Performing Stocks in October Rally
7. Goodyear Tire and Rubber (GT) shares have risen 47% last month and 25% in 2011. The company is one of the biggest manufacturers of tires and other rubber products in the world. Its shares jumped almost 8% Friday, after it reported its third consecutive quarterly profit. Goodyear Tire and Rubber is benefiting from increased demand for new cars in the U.S. and abroad.
6. National Oil Well Varco's (NOV) stock has soared 47.8% in October and 13% this year. It is one of the largest oil-rig and drilling-equipment suppliers in the oil and gas production industry and has a corner on the offshore oil drilling rig business.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV