MILWAUKEE, Oct. 31, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- PrivateBancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: PVTB) today announced Jeff Jarecki has joined The PrivateBank as Managing Director of Regional Commercial Banking in the Milwaukee office.
Jarecki joined The PrivateBank from BMO Harris Bank, where he was Senior Relationship Manager in Business Banking and was responsible for developing new business and maintaining existing commercial relationships. Prior to that he held the position of Executive Vice President of Operations and Relationship Manager at Lincoln State Bank.
"Jeff brings a strong banking background and over 11 years of experience to our group. We are excited to capitalize on his expertise building business relationships in Waukesha County and Lake Country," said Mark Lemke, President - Wisconsin Region.
Jarecki holds a bachelor's degree in marketing from Marquette University. He attended the Graduate School of Banking at the University of Wisconsin – Madison.About PrivateBancorp, Inc. PrivateBancorp, Inc., through its subsidiaries, delivers customized business and personal financial services to middle-market companies, as well as business owners, executives, entrepreneurs and families in all of the markets and communities it serves. As of September 30, 2011, the company had 34 offices in 10 states and $12.0 billion in assets. The company's website is www.theprivatebank.com. SOURCE PrivateBancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV