- To re-elect three (3) directors to the Board of Directors of the Company;
- To approve the re-appointment of KPMG Somech Chaikin as the Company's independent auditors for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2011; and to authorize our Board of Directors to delegate to the Audit Committee the authority to fix the remuneration of KPMG Somech Chaikin in accordance with the volume and nature of their services;
- To approve the renewal of the Enterprise Distributor Agreement between the Company and STINS Corp., a subsidiary of STINS COMAN Incorporated, the controlling shareholder of the Company;
- To consider the audited consolidated financial statements of the Company for the year ended December 31, 2010; and
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the Meeting or any adjournment thereof.
RiT Technologies Announces 2011 Annual General Meeting
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.