NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Northwest Bancshares Inc MD (Nasdaq:NWBI) is tomorrow, November 1, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 11 cents per share. At a price of $12.69 as of 10:05 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.6%. The average volume for Northwest Bancshares Inc MD has been 978,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Northwest Bancshares Inc MD has a market cap of $1.3 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are up 8.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Northwest Bancshares, Inc. operates as the holding company for Northwest Savings Bank that offers various banking and consumer finance services. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.6, below the average banking industry P/E ratio of 21.6 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about NWBI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV