Buffalo Wild Wings®, Inc. (NASDAQ: BWLD), the national sports grill and bar known for its award-winning Buffalo, NY-style chicken wings spun in one of 18 mouth-watering signature sauces and seasonings, today announced the opening of its 800 th restaurant nationwide. The Company quickly raced past this milestone today thanks to openings in Florida, Tennessee, Washington and California, marking a four-way tie for the 800 th location. The four new locations include the following:
- West Melbourne: 4325 Norfolk Parkway, West Melbourne, FL
- Cleveland: 625 Paul Huff Parkway, Cleveland, TN
- Tacoma: 4219 S Steele Street, Tacoma, WA
- San Jose: 1620 Saratoga Avenue at the Westgate Shopping Center, San Jose, CA
“Today’s four-way tie for our 800 th restaurant opening is a significant accomplishment for Buffalo Wild Wings and demonstrates the ongoing growth and demand for this brand,” commented Sally Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer of Buffalo Wild Wings. “We still have plenty of room to grow in the U.S. and have just started capitalizing on the opportunity to expand internationally. I’d like to extend a heartfelt thank you to our guests who support our growth, and to our team members, franchisees and partners who work hard every day to ensure each new opening is a success.“
To celebrate the 800 th milestone and introduce new fans to the Buffalo Wild Wings experience, the West Melbourne, Cleveland and Tacoma locations will award the first 100 guests through the door with “Free Wings for a Year.” Additionally all four restaurants will award “Free Wings for a Year” to eight guests on each of the following eight days at 8pm. The “Free Wings for a Year” promotion provides guests with a coupon book that includes vouchers for an order of six free wings for each of the next 52 weeks.
Buffalo Wild Wings first opened its doors in 1982 in Columbus, Ohio near The Ohio State University campus. When friends Scott Lowery and Jim Disbrow couldn’t find the Buffalo, NY-style chicken wings they were craving in Ohio they began making their own – and a national restaurant chain took flight. It currently operates more than 800 Buffalo Wild Wings locations across 45 states in the United States as well as in Canada, with plans for continued international expansion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV